Our expertise in data protection
In this fast-moving, modern age, data is shared in the digital sphere more than ever. As a result, it is increasingly difficult to ensure data is stored, used and shared in ways that comply with regulations. Our London GDPR consultants can help you stay up-to-date with current regulations – equipped with extensive experience supporting businesses to comply with data protection laws nationwide – and are here to ensure you get to grips with ever-changing data laws.
Clients of our data protection London firm
Our data protection consultants in London are on hand to advise and represent you, no matter what sector you operate within, on all matters relating to data protection and GDPR.
We work with people like you, in companies and organisations such as:
- Commercial companies
- Financial institutions
- Housing associations
- NHS bodies
- Local authorities
- Government bodies
- Tech-focused companies
- Colleges, universities and schools.
Services of our data protection London firm
Our team of professionals will help you tackle the complexities of our digital world head-on. With an in-depth understanding of GDPR and the Data Protection Act of 2018, we can support your organisation with everything in this area; from preventive action and enforcing best practices through new policy structures, to reactive services such as data breach litigation and response.
Our team of lawyers tailor their advice to your specific circumstances. We offer a comprehensive list of data protection services, including:
- Drafting privacy policies to ensure the right people – both in and outside your organisation – have the right data protection information
- Providing training for your in-house staff to further understanding of data protection regulations
- Advising your organisation on all matters of cyber security and data breaches and helping to put your strategies in place to prevent future breaches
- Providing you with litigation support and helping your company mitigate any legal consequences when breaches occur
- Carrying out a GDPR audit to ensure the correct processes are in place across your company, so you are compliant with the relevant policies
- Handling complaints from individuals and regulators in a sensitive way to minimise disruption to your business
- Drafting GDPR-compliant contracts to control what data you share with other businesses and how it is used.
Are you a London-based business looking for legal guidance on managing data, dealing with cybersecurity breaches and ensuring data protection compliance? Get in touch with our team of solicitors today to find out how we can help you protect your business.