Our expertise in Insurtech
With an understanding of contemporary technology and insurance laws, our insurtech law firm offers comprehensive knowledge and effective solutions from a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers, dedicated to helping clients manage risks and see results.
Clients of our insurtech law firm
With a focus on managing risks, avoiding disputes and ensuring regulatory compliance, our insurtech lawyers work alongside a variety of clients including:
- Global insurtech companies
- Insurtech startups
- Insurtech developers
- Financial institutions
- Insurtech investors.
Insurtech law services
Working closely with clients, with an understanding of insurtech challenges, our lawyers are able to offer a variety of services including:
- Advising on the legalities of intellectual property ownership and trademarking of insurtech
- Ensuring clients understand and adhere to insurance and technology regulations
- Advising on the complexities and data protection procedures within technology and data, including apps and artificial intelligence
- Offering guidance on insurtech investments, including venture capital, market fundraising and private equity
- Offering guidance on insurtech mergers and acquisitions
- Advising on joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Helping to advise on and draft insurtech contracts for both independent companies and partnerships
- Supervising the creation of distribution and capacity agreements
- Ensuring clients are aware of potential implications of non-compliance and putting in place effective strategies to prevent negative impacts as a result.
If you’re looking for effective legal solutions within the insurtech sector, get in touch with our team of specialist insurtech lawyers and browse our professional staff to find out how we can help you here at Womble Bond Dickinson.