Examples of current or recent experience:
- Disposal of Midland Steel Traders Limited, a North East based manufacturing business with sites across the UK, to an Italian HQ'd multinational called USCO.
- Acquisition of an independent financial advisor business (confidential details) by an accountancy firm.
- AIT Worldwide Logistics on its acquisition of UK-based freight company ConneXion.
- Complex group re-organisation of an international chemicals company (confidential details).
- Various high-value manufacturing deals, including advising opposite leading industry players such as Siemens, Hitachi and Bombardier.
- Acquisition by Lambton Share Property Company of a property investment business, St Julian's Estate Limited.
- Advising the owners of a large rural estate on the potential sale of a large and highly profitable caravan park.
- Advising RB Sport & Leisure Holdings (owner of Ageas Bowl) on its coversion from public to private company.
- Advising an overseas investor into Overstone Associates Limited.
- Advising South Tees Development Corporation on SPV and joint venture arrangements relating to the regeneration of the South Tees former steelworks site, which is the UK's largest redevelopment opportunity.
- Set-up and share structuring of a family investment company to make corporate and property investment.
"Tenacious, hard working, with an eye for detail and very responsive to client concerns."