Sarah specialises in commercial real estate. With more than 20 years' experience she advises on acquisitions and disposals, lettings, letting management and investment, development work, financing and refinancing and projects, including major projects and portfolio work.
Sarah is known for her commercial approach and ability to achieve rapid turnarounds. Sarah joined the firm recently to assist with the supervision and training of the real estate paralegal team, alongside her other transactional work.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising hotel and public house companies on all property aspects of their acquisition, disposal and refinancing work
- Acting on major town centre development projects including development, finance, lettings and sales
- Advising local authorities on strategic reorganisation and key development projects
- Acting for high street retailers, charities, SMEs, start-up businesses and individuals
- Acting on school, hospital, infrastructure and University development projects from invitation to tender up to delivery
- Acting for lenders, both in the UK and overseas, in connection with a variety of transactions from one off secured loans to major PFI transactions.