Rebecca Ridley is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department. Before joining, Rebecca worked at Gordons and spent six years at Walker Morris.
She works with a broad range of clients, advising on a full range of corporate matters including private equity transactions, private company acquisitions and disposals and group reorganisations. Rebecca has a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Rebecca also regularly provides advice to certain high-street banks in connection with the funding of various acquisitions.
Experience includes advising:
- Sellers on sale of shares in Alufold Direct Limited and subsequent shareholding in Newco
- Enact on its acquisition of trade and assets of Redhall Networks Limited
- Management sellers on the sale of chemical manufacturing company, Chemoxy, to a French acquirer
- Cairngorm Capital on its investments in Polyframe and Customade Group
- Lloyds Development Capital on its investment in Linley and Simpson Limited
- Stephenson Group on the sale of Alkon Solutions Limited to US based PSG.