Olivia joined the Core Real Estate group as a newly-qualified solicitor in September 2022, having completed her training contract with the firm. During her training contract, Olivia assisted the team with advising a wide range of clients on a variety of commercial property matters.
Olivia also has experience of assisting the team with property due diligence and investigating title for clients in the Real Estate and Education sectors.
During her training contract, Olivia gained experience in the Intellectual Property, Construction & Engineering and Planning & Infrastructure teams.
Olivia is also an active member of the Leeds CSR Committee. She enjoys volunteering with the Leeds North and West Foodbank, the charity partner for the firm's Leeds office.
Examples of experience include:
Retail and Hospitality
- A local authority in connection with renewal leases in a shopping centre
- Investor clients on renewal leases in shopping centres
- Commercial landlord and tenant clients in connection with new and renewal leases in the retail sector.
Wider real estate
- Investor clients in relation to title investigation
- Developer clients in relation to ongoing asset management and related transactions
- A further education college in relation to a renewal lease.