Nigel specialises in corporate finance (M&A) as well as mainstream commercial advisory work for both the private and public sectors. In terms of his work for the private sector, Nigel covers owner managed business sales, corporate acquisitions and disposals, management buyouts, joint ventures and company start-ups. His public sector work involves advising on the establishment of corporate vehicles for the not for profit sector, as well as advising in relation on the disposal, acquisition and merger of such entities.
Following outstanding client feedback Nigel was named as a star lawyer in the ‘Acritas Stars’ global database 2017.
- A commercial property client on its £250,000,000 share capital reorganisation and refinance
- A charity on the acquisition of its main competitor for £10,500,000
- The management of Ramsdens Financial Limited on the terms of their equity participation in a buy-out backed by North Edge
- Sembcorp Holdings Limited on its £100,000,000 disposal of Bournemouth Water to South West Water
- Advising on the sale of a commercial laundry group for £4,000,000 following a corporate reorganisation to separate group members/properties not included in the sale.