Neil has 37 years of experience with the firm dealing with a wide range of private wealth, real estate and management issues. He was Managing Partner of the firm from 1998 to 2008 and now acts for a wide range of private wealth candidates principally acting as the "Man of Business" for his clients.
In Neil’s personal capacity he also holds various external roles as:
- Member of Newcastle University Council
- Vice-Chair of Cheviot Trust which is trustee of a number of pensions schemes
- Member of the Audit Committee of Home Group plc
- Local Ambassador of Prince’s Trust
- Trustee Director of Tyne & Wear Archive & Museums Development Trust
- Trustee Director of The Charlotte Straker Project
- Trustee of Operating Theatre.