Having trained with the firm Lyudmil specialises in Commercial Disputes and Regulatory work.
Lyudmil has experience in a broad range of contentious matters including wide ranging contractual and shareholder disputes and public procurement litigation. He also has experience in advising on regulatory and compliance issues.
Lyudmil spent time on secondment with the North of England Protecting and Indemnity Association Limited where he gained experience in the Marine Insurance industry.
Examples of experience include:
- Acting for a large multi-national company in challenging a public procurement exercise, worth up to £2 billion.
- Acting for shareholders in an unfair prejudice petition.
- Advising a North-East based charity on a contractual dispute as to the delivery of a government run project.
- Advising a government department on contract termination.
- Advising South Tees Site Company Limited on regulatory compliance.