Luke specialises in advising corporate clients and company and business owners on mergers and acquisitions, equity financing transactions, joint venture agreements, including shareholders agreements, and general corporate governance.
Examples of experience include advising on:
- A range of business sale and share sale transactions, including with overseas (European and US) purchasers and institutional investors
- The dissolution of an unlisted plc, including a hive down of its assets and sale of its subsidiary
- Various group re-organisations
- Dealing with a wide range of general constitutional matters including new company incorporations, drafting bespoke articles of associations, share re-designations and sub-divisions, share buy backs and reductions in capital
- Managing company secretarial services.