Luke specialises in advising corporate clients, companies and business owners on mergers and acquisitions, equity financing transactions and joint venture agreements, including shareholders agreements, and general corporate governance.
Has advised on:
- A range of business sale and share sale transactions, including with overseas (European and US) purchasers
- The dissolution of an unlisted plc, including a hive down of its assets and sale of its subsidiary
- Advising on various group re-organisations
- Dealing with a wide range of general constitutional matters including new company incorporations, drafting bespoke articles of associations, share re-designations and sub-divisions, share buy backs and reductions in capital
- Managing company secretarial services.