Lee is a solicitor in the firm's employment team.
Lee advises a range of public and private sector clients on a full range of employment issues including litigation, disciplinary and grievance support, policy/contract/document work and broader advice on day to day strategic HR matters.
He also has experience in drafting and negotiating settlement agreements, employment contracts and service agreements for directors and self-employed contractors.
Examples of experience include advising:
- The preparation of a complex and high-value whistleblowing case in relation to a public sector body
- Defending a multi-party claim for whistleblowing dismissal for an elected, serving politician
- Successfully representing a claimant who had been harassed outside of the workplace in a sensitive tribunal claim against their former employer
- A range of tribunal instruction claims for both public and private sector clients across the firm's range of sector groups
- Providing day-to-day employment support to a wide range of clients on matters such as policies and procedures.