Katie joined the Property Litigation team team in November 2021. She is experienced in the context of commercial and residential property disputes and telecoms disputes.
Katie has dealt with a wide range of Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 matters, lease renewals, possession claims, dilapidations, rent arrears and trespass claims.
Since joining the Property Litigation team, Katie has developed her experience in telecoms and Electronic Communications Code disputes and matters. Katie also has mentionable experience in agricultural property litigation and banking and financial litigation.
Katie is also a member of the Property Litigation Association.
She regularly acts as a mentor through various social mobility programmes and initiatives, and regularly volunteers and advocates for carers - writing a number of articles and raising awareness on the topic of caring.
Examples of experience include:
- MBNL - Representing operators pursuant to the Electronic Communications Code in respect of standard and complex telecoms disputes
- MBNL - Representing operators pursuant to the Electronic Communications Code in respect of lease renewals pursuant to the Code and the LTA 1954
- MBNL - Representing and advising operators in Tribunal matters
- ASW - Representing and advising retailers in respect of their property portfolios, specifically lease renewals and Landlord and Tenant disputes
- ASW - Advising tenants on lease obligations and tenant liabilities.