Emilie specialises in banking and finance having joined the Banking and Finance team in September 2019 after training with a commercial firm on the South Coast.
Emilie acts for corporate borrowers and lenders, including multiple banks and financial institutions, from simple bilateral deals to club transactions.
She is experienced across all areas of corporate banking and transaction structures, such as asset finance transactions, real estate finance and development, investment finance, general corporate debt, and acquisition finance, including overseas elements and complex cross-borders structures.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A Championship Football Club in relation to obtaining a facility and financing a transfer
- A leading Defence contractor on their refinancing
- A boat manufacturer in negotiating the terms of new financing and in obtaining Government's Export Facility
- An international cosmetic brand in providing regular advice on their existing financing
- A leading Irish company in the food sector in varying and negotiating the terms of their existing financing.
"Emilie Gas we consider as an associate to watch; new to the team, but who we consider a very able and steady pair of hands."