Caroline is dual qualified and is a member of the financial services team. Having worked both in private practice and for a UK Bank (where she headed up the retail banking legal team) Caroline has extensive experience in all matters relevant to the UK banking regulatory market. She has particular expertise in product migration and platform and process design for multiple products.
Caroline has a strong interest in the Innovation and Fintech markets and has experience advising fintech companies on UK banking regulatory compliance. She has a firm understanding of how to implement such projects in an agile way.
- Consumer Credit Law
- Customer complaints (including s75 and executive complaints)
- Financial Services Law and Regulation (relative to loans, cards, travel money, insurance, mortgages, savings and store card)
- Payments (including direct debits, scheme rules etc)
- Responsible Lending
- Marketing Law including Advertising (CAP Code, BCAP etc)
- Financial Promotions
- Insurances Law (including ICOBS)
- Equality, good conduct, vulnerability, modern slavery, consumer rights
- Due diligence for product securitisation
- Investigations and remediations
- Authorisations and change of control of FCA regulated entities