Beth has experience advising on non-contentious corporate restructuring and insolvency matters, acting for a range of stakeholders including lenders, insolvency practitioners and boards of directors. She has undertaken work in a broad range of sectors including education, care homes, retail and manufacturing. Beth also has a range of experience of lending transactions with UK clearing banks.
Relevant experiences includes advising:
- a Lender on the finance aspects of the restructuring of numerous further education and sixth form colleges
- the Education administrators in relation to the education administration of two further education colleges, including the disposal of the Colleges' assets
- key stakeholders and lenders in relation to distressed education providers, including advising on security enforcement options
- Lloyds Bank plc in connection with the restructure of facilities provided to a further education college
- the joint administrators of Wipac Limited, a leading designer of bespoke exterior lighting for performance and luxury automotive brands, on the sale of its business and assets
- Enact (a fund of Endless LLP) on the acquisition of the business and assets of Redhall Networks, a leading service provider to the mobile telecommunications and broadcast sectors.