Aaron K. Reinhardt is a registered Patent Attorney in the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Aaron works with large and small companies to understand the ins and outs of their businesses, as well as that of their competitors, to help develop and manage his clients’ patent portfolios and optimum business strategies. Aaron primarily focuses in the areas of mechanical and electromechanical applications, and has extensive experience preparing and prosecuting US and international patent applications.
- Reinhardt, A. K., Sheyka, M. P., Garner, A. P., Al-Haik, M. and Reda Taha, M. M. Experimental and Numerical Nano-Characterization of Two Phases in Concrete, International Journal of Material and Structural Integrity, Vol. 3, No. 2/3, 2009, pp. 134-146.
- Reinhardt, A., Sheyka, M., Tehrani, M., Al-Haik, M. and Reda Taha, M.M., Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Nano-Indentation of Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC), CD Proceedings of Annual Conference of Society of Experimental Mechanics, Albuquerque, NM, June 2009.
Admitted to the United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2014
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Drafted and prosecuted numerous patent applications in complex technical fields.
- Developed prosecution experience in the areas of printers, digital cameras, underground wells, welders, managed security services for information handling networks and systems, outdoor power equipment, toys and many others.
- Regularly conducts seminars and presentations to ensure companies understand the basics of patent law and other areas.