A highly competitive, fast-paced sector that relies heavily on complex property law, our team of property solicitors Newcastle is dedicated to helping you navigate the busy real estate sector.
With an experienced team that has worked in the area for years, our Newcastle property solicitors can provide clients with a detailed, local focus in all matters. This local approach is backed up by our wider network of real estate lawyers throughout the UK and US, giving companies of all sizes the support they need on a local, national and international scale.
Servicing all corners of real estate law, our property solicitors in Newcastle upon Tyne are able to provide legal advice to a wide range of clients. From this office, Womble Bond Dickinson provides comprehensive legal advice to landlords, housing construction companies, estate agents and tenants for a wide range of services including contract negotiations, dispute resolution and more.
If you’re looking to access the services of our commercial property solicitors Newcastle or our wider property solicitors team, simply contact us through any of our real estate lawyers and professional staff or through our get in touch page.
Please note: our Newcastle law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
Each year we take part in the Newcastle Legal Walk run by the North East Legal Support Trust, raising money to provide free legal advice.
The office for our Newcastle law firm is accessible by train, plane, taxi and car so, if you’re looking to make an appointment to meet with our team, there are plenty of convenient ways to reach us. Simply follow the directions below relating to your method of transport and we’ll look forward to welcoming you to our state-of-the art city centre office.
- By foot: The Spark is less than a 5 minute walk from St. James’ Park football stadium and metro station, and less than a 10 minute walk from Newcastle Central railway station. When walking from Central Station, exit via the main doors, cross the road onto Grainger Street, opposite, and take the first left on to Westgate Road. Bath Lane is the third turning on your right hand side. Follow Bath Lane up the side of the city’s historic West Wall. After 200 yards, you’ll come to a dual carriageway, St. James’ Boulevard. We are on the other side of the road. If cycling, there are numerous bike racks on site.
- By bus: You can get buses 36, 36B, 71, 87 or 88 from Berwick Street (across the road from Central Station), up to St James’ Park. Other buses that stop at St. James’ Park include the 12, 39, 40, 62, 685, X82, X84, X85. The two main bus stations for Newcastle (Haymarket and Eldon Square bus stations) are on Percy Street, a 5-10 minute walk from The Spark. From here, follow signs to St. James’ Park, a two minute walk from The Spark.
- By car: Newcastle is easily accessible by road via the A1 from the north and south and the A69 from the west. There is limited visitor car parking in The Garage, the multi-storey car park serving Newcastle Helix, which is adjacent to The Spark. There are various public car parks close to The Spark. If you’re travelling using a route planner or sat-nav, the postcode is NE4 5DE.
- By train: Newcastle Central Station is situated on the east coast main line, with trains leaving for London and Edinburgh at intervals of between 30 and 60 minutes. It is directly accessible from London King’s Cross, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The journey from London King’s Cross takes between 2.5 to 3 hours. The walk from the station to our office is approximately 10 minutes. Taxis are also available immediately outside Newcastle Central Station.
- By air: Seven miles north west of The Spark, Newcastle International Airport is the region’s largest airport, receiving flights from over 80 destinations worldwide. Airport Taxis pick-up and drop-off directly in front of the terminal. Other taxis, if ordered, pick you up or drop off across the road from the terminal. A taxi into the city centre takes about 15 minutes. There is also a Metro station in the airport, and a Metro to St. James or Haymarket stations will take about 25 minutes. Buses also run to Newcastle Haymarket from the airport entrance.
It is important to use that our offices remain completely accessible to all of our clients so, if you have any queries or concerns about your visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000 and our team will be happy to help you.