This is the next in our series of retail sector HR seminars, designed to give you a morning away from the office to focus on some of the legal issues that are likely to face your organisation, whilst networking with some of your peers. Based on feedback from our last few sessions, we also intend to continue giving you the opportunity to share and discuss those tricky issues that may be bothering you.
At the seminar we will be covering various topics including:
- Top 10 tips for dealing with redundancies and reorganisations
- Sexual harassment in the workplace - this is a very topical subject with a number of high-profile allegations having been made recently in the press, as well as the #MeToo campaign. There is evidence that individuals are more likely to bring claims due to the press coverage, and the abolition of employment tribunal fees has made it easier for them to do so. We focus on how to deal with any allegations and how to put your organisation in the best place to defend any claims
- Equal pay claims against retailers – an update
- Tricky issues - interactive session discussing tricky issues that you are dealing with where a general discussion may be helpful. We will ask all delegates to treat the discussion as confidential of course
- Recent cases and what's in the pipeline - we will take you through our usual round-up of important recent decisions and forthcoming legislative changes, focussing on the developments that are relevant to the retail sector, so that you are up to date and ready to plan for the future.
Please note that this seminar will promptly start at 10:00am.
Those interested in employment law related to the retail sector.