Join our expert industry panel for an evening of networking and discussion focused on delivering an inclusive financial sector for Scotland.
Help shape the conversation as we discuss:
- Are we too obsessed with a cashless economy and not worried enough about those left behind?
- Is the closure of bank branches and ATMs heightening financial exclusion?
- Is the financial services sector doing enough to help vulnerable customers?
- What innovations are being used to help the unbanked who are struggling to access financial services?
- How can we harness technology to tackle financial exclusion?
- What are the main barriers to accessing banking?
- Is credit worthiness still too blunt an instrument?
- Are young Scottish Fintech companies bought into the 'Fintech for good' agenda?
- Should the industry do more to tackle financial services jargon?
- Caroline Stevenson, Legal Director, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Callum Murray, Founder and CEO, Amiqus Resolution
- Nicola Anderson, Seconded to FinTech Scotland from the FCA
- Barry Connolly, Managing Director, Everyday Banking, Personal & Business Banking, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Teresa Perchard, Chair of The Fairbanking Foundation.
Click here to read our supplement in partnership with The Scotsman, 'Talking Money'.
17:30 I Arrival and networking
18:30 I Panel discussion
19:45 I Networking
20:15 I Event close