As many businesses start to return staff to the office or adopt hybrid working policies, our Employment Team are seeing a range of COVID-19 return to work queries. In our Employment Club seminar on 16 September we will look at a number of those key employment law issues. We aim to keep the session topical so there may be some changes to the content but we expect to discuss the following:
- Vaccination issues - in particular how to manage concerns expressed by colleagues about working with unvaccinated employees
- Flexible working requests
- Managing a remote or hybrid workforce, including dealing with performance issues
- How to deal with employees who are reluctant to return to work, whether due to fear of public transport or of risks in the workplace
- Options for hybrid working policies
If you have a particular issue you would like us to discuss, please submit it on the registration form and we will try to cover it in the session.
The webinar will also cover important recent cases and what's in the pipeline, to help you get up to date and plan for the future.
We hope you can join our quarterly update.
This event has passed, get in touch for a copy of the event recording or to speak to a member of the team.