With the ever-changing position on the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union, and with the Immigration White Paper having been announced, this seminar will provide you with valuable insight into how Brexit might affect your EU workforce.
Topics are likely to change in order to stay relevant, but we will be covering:
- Latest position on Brexit and EU Workers Rights;
- Outline of the deal (or no deal);
- Details of any implementation period;
- The Immigration White Paper and new immigration framework from 1 January 2021; and
- Right to work checks and what you can do to plan for the future.
08:30 | Registration and
09:00 | Seminar begins
10:00 | Seminar closes
Anyone interested in Brexit and Immigration Employment Law.