Our real estate services
As a transatlantic firm, clients who receive legal guidance from our real estate attorneys also benefit from the international perspective. From our position in the US and UK, we are able to devise intelligent strategies and offer legal guidance regarding the fluctuating trends of the real estate industry.
Real Estate Attorney Services
Over our history of operation, Womble Bond Dickinson’s real estate practice has built an impressive reputation for success. Working on a wide range of projects of varying sizes and complexities, our lawyers in real estate have worked hard to provide practical, targeted advice and support to businesses across the sector and beyond.
In such a diverse industry, our multidisciplinary teams of real estate litigation attorneys, finance property lawyers and commercial and corporate real estate attorneys work together to provide the following services:
- Real estate attorneys guide clients through the entire real estate cycle, from debt and equity financing and refinancing to entitling, acquiring and selling, developing, operating/managing, leasing and eventually redevelopment
- Help clients manage, expand, re-locate, re-purpose or re-deploy their real estate assets
- Process and close complex transactions, such as mixed-use developments and public-private partnerships, with assistance from property lawyers experienced in public finance, economic incentives, regulation, construction and financing
- If disputes arise during the course of real estate transactions, our real estate litigation attorney team defends the interests of our clients
- Through our commercial real estate law practice, our property lawyers assist with a wide range of retail and hospitality projects, including the acquisition development, management and franchising
- In cases relating to land use and entitlement, our dedicated team of land planners and zoning lawyers are available to provide advice.
What we do:
- Mixed use development
- Real estate funds and private REITs
- Hospitality development, management and franchising
- Multi-family acquisition, development and management
- Retail development, management and leasing
- Planned community development
- Joint venture agreements between developer and equity partners
- Land use and entitlements
- Economic incentives for development
- Real estate litigation.
Clients of our Real Estate Practice
At Womble Bond Dickinson, the development of strong client relationships is vital to the successful completion of any project. Our real estate lawyers work collaboratively with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business operations which, combined with practical industry knowledge, allows our team to solve industry challenges and help them achieve their objectives. Our ultimate mission is to act as a trusted advisor, helping to negotiate the real estate industry profitably and efficiently for a wide range of clients.
Whether you are an investor, developer, fund or asset manager or an owner, our talented team of property attorneys are ready to help you with the full spectrum of your legal needs. To discover what we can do for you, contact us by filling in our simple inquiry form and a member of our real estate law team will be in touch. Alternatively, you can get to know our diverse team first by browsing through our real estate lawyers and professional staff online.