Our retail and consumer services
With a recent shift in consumer behavior towards a more ecommerce and technology-based retail experience, many businesses are facing unprecedented upheaval and strained supply chains globally. Fortunately, our team of retail and consumer goods lawyers are dedicated to providing clients with business-oriented legal solutions to meet these changing demands, overcome financial pressures and develop strong regulatory standards.
Clients of our Retail and Consumer Law Firm
Our multidisciplinary team of professionals offer comprehensive and seamless advice to many of the world's best-known consumer brands and retailers, operating across the following sectors:
- Food and beverage companies
- Hospitality and leisure
- Gaming operators and developers
- Retail investors and producers.
Some of our most well-known clients in the U.S. include Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., Reynolds American, Inc., Lowe’s Companies, Inc., and Hanesbrands Inc. And in the UK include, Kingfisher Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Whitbread (Costa Coffee), Specsavers and New Look.
How our Retail and Consumer Lawyers can help you
Supporting clients through all stages of their legal needs, our retail lawyers offer effective strategies and guidance on everything from day-to-day administration tasks to company-threatening cases. Taking a proactive approach to our services, we are able to offer innovative, forward-thinking advice covering the full range of national and international retail and consumer legal issues including:
- Intellectual property and brand protection
- Marketing and advertising including social media
- Product packaging and labeling
- Corporate transactions (mergers, acquisitions, dispositions) and tax
- Commercial agreements
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Logistics, supply and distribution
- Employment and pensions
- Product regulation and compliance
- Patent prosecution and litigation
- Health and safety regulation and litigation
- Consumer product litigation
- Gaming and gambling regulation and compliance
- Real estate transactions.
Whether you’re in need of legal guidance in the reevaluation of your current position in the consumer market, or you are looking to expand your business, our consumer and retail attorneys are here to help. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about the services we offer, and the sectors we serve.