Clients of our Healthcare Law Firm
Combing our transatlantic knowledge and resources, our team of lawyers is able to offer legal support to a wide range of healthcare clients including:
- Public and private health and social care providers
- Physicians networks
- Governmental bodies
- Investors and stakeholders in the healthcare industry
- Makers of pharmaceutical products and medical devices, as well as other healthcare vendors.
Services our Healthcare Lawyers Provide
Our multidisciplinary and full-service team possess a breadth of in-depth regulatory, corporate transactional, and litigation experience to meet the specific needs of each client. Advising healthcare clients and stakeholders on the full spectrum of corporate transactions, from corporate M&A, to insolvency matters, our lawyers advise on a range of comprehensive legal issues including:
- Healthcare employment and compensation issues
- Property and construction matters
- Financial pressures e.g. escalating costs of care
- Health information privacy and data security compliance
- Tax and tax exemption issues
- Healthcare fraud litigation
- Federal and state regulatory compliance
- Product liability and professional liability.
Our healthcare attorneys understand the financial and regulatory pressures being placed on health and social care providers in both the U.S. and UK. In a rapidly evolving, complex and highly regulated U.S. healthcare market, we provide up-to-date industry knowledge and guidance to healthcare providers, and their vendors, to help them realize their critical, business, and professional goals.
With knowledge from our transatlantic team, our lawyers also have an understanding of the UK’s ever-changing healthcare sector and their overriding obligation to deliver the best care possible. So, if you’re a healthcare provider or institution in need of legal guidance, browse through our healthcare lawyers and professional staff to find out how we can help you. Alternatively, get in touch with our team of healthcare attorneys today for further information.