All current openings with Womble Bond Dickinson are listed in our Careers Portal. See below for additional information regarding employment opportunities with Womble Bond Dickinson.
Womble Bond Dickinson provides lateral attorneys with:
- An exceptional client development team to help grow your practice by providing guidance and coaching, preparing materials, meeting clients, and drafting proposals.
- The opportunity to assume firm leadership roles from the start of your tenure.
- Respect for your talents. We invite all professionals to participate in the Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, which helps maximize internal performance, foster teamwork, and improve client relationships.
- A comprehensive professional development program.
- A firm-wide commitment to diversity and inclusion as well as pro bono service.
- Advanced technology, with the support to make it work for you.
Contact a member of our attorney recruiting team to discuss how opportunities with Womble Bond Dickinson fit your practice objectives.
- Lori Patton, Chief Recruiting Officer
- Ayesha Roashan, Attorney Recruiter
- Naima Bacquilod, Associate Recruiter – Entry Level and Associate Candidates
- Emily Kota O'Rouke, Senior Recruiting Manager – Partner/Of Counsel Candidates
- Kate Rooney Thomson, Assistant Director – Partner/Of Counsel Candidates
- Hailey Fein, Recruiting Coordinator
- Leslie Sawyers, Talent Management Assistant
Law Students & Judicial Clerks
Summer Associates at Womble Bond Dickinson enjoy a variety of meaningful work and social activities that will introduce students to our lawyers, our staff, and the cities in which we live and work.
Diverse candidates are also encouraged to apply to the Womble Scholars Program.
More information about the Summer Associate Program and the Womble Scholars Program is available here.
Womble Bond Dickinson values judicial clerkship experience and offers highly competitive clerkship bonuses and year-to-year partnership track credit (up to two years) for entry level associates who have completed a state appellate court clerkship or federal court clerkship.
Contact one of our entry-level attorney recruiters regarding Summer Associate and post-clerkship opportunities.
Paralegals and Professional Staff
Paralegals and professional staff play a key role in the success of our business. Our model not only delivers excellent value-added service to our clients but also provides a path to kick-start your legal career.
Contact the appropriate office administrators or office manager if you are interested in working at our firm.
- Atlanta | Nicole Dashiell
- Baltimore | Dede Fowler
- Boston | Maryanne Interbartolo
- Charlotte | Beth Keasler
- Charleston | John Rider
- Columbia | Debbie Johnson
- Greensboro | Kristen Saunders
- Greenville | Barbara Fountain
- Houston | Nicole Dashiell
- Los Angeles | Barbara Wilson
- Orange County | Barbara Wilson
- Raleigh | Christine Peterson
- Research Triangle Park | Christine Peterson
- Silicon Valley | Kathy Carlson
- Tysons Corner | Cheri Edwards
- Washington, D.C. | Lynn Edwards-Hall
- Wilmington | Heidi Sasso
- Winston-Salem | Alecia Moore