At Womble Bond Dickinson’s Southampton office, our team of experienced lawyers are dedicated to providing clients with quality legal advice and support across a wide variety of sectors.
As a keen ambassador for the city, our team of solicitors in Southampton work closely alongside clients that share our firm’s commitment to the regeneration of the city, providing them with focused and effective legal support to help them boost the local economy and bring further success to the area.
In 2019, our Southampton lawyers were recognised as ‘star lawyers’ by international database, Acritas Stars. Our exceptionally talented lawyers understand the complexities of the legal world. By keeping up-to-date with the latest developments within all sectors of law, we can give our clients the comprehensive and innovative legal advice that they need.
Our Southampton law firm clients
With specialisms in the retail and financial sectors, our national and international connections also allow us to source multi-faceted lawyers from our offices further afield. Womble Bond Dickinson’s complex support network makes us well-equipped to offer clients services from a variety of sectors, including:
- Real estate investment and development
- Maritime transactions
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- Transport and technology
- Public and Government services
- Retail and hospitality.
No matter what sector you operate within, our Southampton solicitors are here to help. Providing you with forward-thinking legal advice that works, get in touch with our team of professionals today to find out more on the services we can offer.
If you’re looking to visit our Southampton law firm office, we can be reached easily by car from the North, West and East and, should you prefer to travel by train, our office is a short walk away from Southampton Central Station. For detailed driving and walking directions, please read below.
- By car (from the North and the M3): follow signs to the City Centre down Bassett Avenue (A33) for approximately two miles to the crossroads at the Travelodge Hotel. Continue down the one way street which will merge into Dorset Street, continue on until you get to the roundabout where you will see the Jury’s Inn hotel. At this roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Brunswick Place (A30) and continue straight on at the first and second set of traffic lights, this will then merge into Cumberland Place (A3024). Go past the Park Hotel on the right, which is now closed and boarded up, then take the second right turn into Commercial Road where there is a student accommodation building called Mayflower Halls. Pass the Mayflower Theatre on the left and Oceana House is on the right. Parking may be available upon request.
- By car (from the West and the M271): Follow signs to the City Centre to the crossroads with the Novotel ahead of you. Turn left over the railway and then right at the small roundabout into Commercial Road. After two sets of traffic lights, Oceana house is on the left. Parking may be available upon request.
- By car (from the East): Leave the M27 at Junction 5 and follow the A335 towards the city for approximately three and a half miles. Approaching The Shear sculpture, fork right and go over the crossroads up Lodge Road. At the crossroads (with the Travelodge Hotel on the right), turn left down Inner Avenue (which is one-way) taking the right fork into London Road with the Courts Centre on the right. At the crossroads opposite the park, turn right following signs towards the Station. Go past the Park Hotel on the right, and take the second right turn into Commercial Road. Pass the Mayflower Theatre on the left and Oceana House is on the right. Parking may be available upon request.
- By train: Oceana House is a short walk from Southampton Central Station. Leave the Station on the North side and turn right up Wyndham Terrace with the flats on your right. Cross Commercial Road at the traffic lights and you will see Oceana House 100m up to the right, on the left hand side of the road.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Southampton office is ///weds.flows.empire.
At WBD, we work continously to ensure that our offices across the UK and US are fully accessible for all our clients, staff and visitors.
For more information about accessibility at our Southampton office, please read below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///weds.flows.empire.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance doors lead into the ground floor lobby area. The security desk is located on the left-hand side as you enter the building. They will direct you to the WBD reception on the third Floor. Guest services will greet you upon arrival, who can provide instructions/directions and any assistance required.
Lifts: Three lifts and stairs.
Wheelchair access: The front of the build is on flat level. Press the buzzer at front of the building for assistance with the doors. When accessing from the rear car park, there is a slight ramp from car park to the entrance door.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Assistance (reception/security and location): WBD Guest Services team are located on the third floor to the right-hand side when leaving the lifts.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: There are two car parks on site. The underground car park is accessed by the shutter door entrance located at the front of building. Here, there is one EV charge point. The rear car park is accessed via Morris Road and has a rear barrier. Parking spaces can be booked with the Southampton Reception team in advance of your visit. Designated disabled/badge holder parking spaces are not available at our Southampton office.