Our technology services
Capable of providing adaptive advice and bespoke solutions to our technology clients, keeping step with complex technology law is second nature to our talented team of lawyers. By partnering with us as your chosen technology law firm, clients gain access to this valuable resource of industry-specific knowledge and experience on a transatlantic level.
Technology Attorney Services
Perfectly positioned to provide invaluable advice and services to clients across the industry, our technology law team includes dozens of partners ranked by Chambers USA and partners in multiple jurisdictions offering IP, transactional, compliance and litigation experience to meet every facet of our clients’ needs.
Having worked in this diverse industry for decades, our technology lawyers have developed a comprehensive spectrum of legal services to help businesses of all specialties and sizes. We know that thriving in such a competitive sector requires the ability to anticipate and swiftly solve any and all challenges that come your way, and our services are designed to do just that.
What’s more, with our technology lawyers shifting the pressure away from internal teams to combat time-sensitive legal issues, clients are able to focus on business growth and development, fully assured that technology law matters are taken care of.
Attorney services that we provide to businesses within the tech industry include:
- Ensuring the protection and enhancement of intellectual property – whether patents, trademarks, trade secrets or human capital
- Performing the time-sensitive responsibilities that occur in the aftermath of a data breach
- Offering invaluable guidance during strategic acquisitions
- Addressing ever-evolving compliance risks around the globe
- Pursuing intellectual property thieves in the US courts and in multiple, diverse international forums
- Aiding with data management and protection by assisting clients in safeguarding their own data and their consumer, financial, and healthcare information
- Sharing our considerable experience in telecom and broadband, cable, broadcast, spectrum, and program distribution matters
- Strategizing and representing clients in the invariably arisal of disputes, without losing sight of our clients’ ultimate goals.
What We Do
- Technology acquisition and partnering, including M&A, joint venture, and licensing transactions
- Technology investing for start-ups, venture capital firms and our largest clients, including related securities, governance and employment issues
- Data protection, privacy and cyber security compliance and best practices
- Communications, Technology and Media, including telecommunications, broadband, cable, broadcast, spectrum matters, program distribution, tower and facilities deployment, and all facets of the Internet and broadband-enabled, Internet-of-things technologies
- IP and IT disputes including patent and copyright infringement, adversarial licensing, and trade secrets disputes
- Patent prosecution and strategic portfolio management
- Fintech regulation and compliance, strategic relationships, governance and financing
- Ecommerce solutions
- IT strategic sourcing
- Procurement and global supply channel regulatory and transactional advice.
Clients of our Technology Lawyers
Constantly advising businesses that lead the way in innovations, clients of our technology law firm range from worldwide leaders in software, electronics and communications to emerging entrepreneurs carving their own place in the market. We pride ourselves on our ability to serve established Fortune 500 private and public companies, such as the world’s largest privately held software company, one of the world’s largest OEM computer manufacturers and NCR, as well as emerging Fintech and technology start-ups.
Whether you’re looking for a technology attorney to provide personalized advice to your budding tech start-up, or are in need of a sizable team of advisors to serve your expanding company, Womble Bond Dickinson can be of help. To discover more about the services offered by our technology law firm, simply get in touch by filling in our simple contact form. Alternatively, discover more about the members of our team by browsing through our technology lawyers and professional staff online.