Located at the heart of the city centre, Womble Bond Dickinson’s Bristol law firm is home to a team of lawyers dedicated to providing effective and well-informed legal advice.
With a reputation as one of the UK’s ‘smart cities’ following a number of ambitious growth projects, Bristol has evolved into an interconnected hub of science and technology businesses. The Womble Bond Dickinson team is dedicated to building and strengthening ties with local markets in fintech, transport, planning and development - offering clients in-depth knowledge across a variety of sectors to help their businesses thrive.
From the Bristol office, our team utilises transatlantic capabilities and significant industry experience to provide comprehensive and innovative legal solutions for clients. The legal world is constantly changing and we understand that our legal support and guidance needs to evolve accordingly. Working closely with clients to understand their individual needs, our Bristol lawyers can provide you with the legal help you need.
Our Bristol law firm clients
With involvement in multiple sectors such as insurance, real estate, private wealth, public sector, technology, transport and healthcare, our Bristol lawyers are well equipped to support a variety of clients, including:
- Individuals and families
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Business owners
- Financial institutions
- International corporations
- Public organisations
- Private organisations.
At Womble Bond Dickinson’s Bristol law firm, we pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking team that works with like-minded companies to help businesses and individuals achieve their goals. Whether you’re operating at a local or international scale, our lawyers are here to advise on issues across all backgrounds, offering proactive and effective legal solutions to all. Get in touch with us today to find out more about our solicitors in Bristol and how we can help you.
Womble Bond Dickinson is also proud to be part of the Bristol Equality Charter which has been set up to improve equality, diversity and inclusion across the city.
Please note: our Bristol law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
Across the country, Womble Bond Dickinson is committed to making a positive difference to our communities. Our Bristol law firm proudly supports Alive Activities, a charity dedicated to improving the quality of life of older people and their carers. As well as being a part of the Bristol Equality Charter, which has been set up to improve equality, diversity and inclusion across the city.
Solicitors of our Bristol law firm have volunteered with FareShare South West through their holiday programme to make food parcels for vulnerable children across the city. We have also taken part in the 16-25 Independent People's Sleep Out.
Located in Temple Back East in the City of Bristol, the Womble Bond Dickinson office can be reached easily by car or train. If you’re looking to visit our Bristol office, simply follow the directions below.
- By car: From M5 Junction 15 and M4 east or westbound. Exit the M4 at Junction 19 onto the M32 and follow this to Bristol city centre. At the end of the M32, take the middle lane as you approach the traffic lights and bear left. After the traffic lights move into the left lane and follow signs for Broadmead and Bristol Airport. Bear right, going through an underpass, following signs for A4, A37 and Temple Meads, keep to the left hand lane, sign posted to Bath and Wells. At the first set of traffic lights, you will see the Royal Bank of Scotland on your left, continue straight ahead, at the next set of traffic lights, remain in the left hand filter lane and turn left into Temple Back East. Our building is the first on the left when you turn into Temple Back East.
- By train: Bristol Parkway is approximately 20 minutes’ journey by taxi. Bristol Temple Meads is less than a 5 minute walk from our offices. Exit the station via the car park to the right, not the main station exit. Follow the signs to Temple Quay and the water ferry. Walk past the row of shops on your left until you reach the Square. Walk across the Square, and turn left into Temple Back East. Cross over the road and Womble Bond Dickinson is the last building on the right before you reach the main road.
- Parking: A limited number of parking spaces under 3 Temple Quay can be booked in advance and are accessed from the rear of the premises via Rope Walk (the riverside loop extension of Temple Back East). To access our car park, you need to pass our building and continue along Temple Back East, passing the Square on your right. As you pass the square, the road turns to the left, forming a horseshoe shape so that you are coming back on yourself, with the river Avon now to your right. Continue to the very end of the road and you will reach the shutter entrance to our car park. Approach the left hand shutter gate and press 1 followed by the bell sign, security will let you in. The nearest public car park can be found behind the Hilton Garden Inn (previously City Inn hotel), opposite Temple Quay, but has limited spaces. The nearest NCP car park can be found a 10 minute walk away, across Bristol Bridge, on Queen Charlotte Street in the city centre. Car parking spaces are also available at Temple Meads Station but these can be extremely busy.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for the Bristol office is ///penny.mice.stress.
At Womble Bond Dickinson, we work continuously to make our UK and US offices fully accessible for all our staff, clients and visitors.
For more information about accessibility at our Bristol office, read below.
If you have any accessibility queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///penny.mice.stress.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance doors lead into ground floor lobby area. The security desk is located on the left-hand side as you enter the building. Check in with the 3 Temple Security team, who will provide instructions and any assistance where required.
Lifts: Four lifts plus two fire/emergency lifts.
Wheelchair access: There is a front ramp adjacent to the driveway. The power assisted automatic door entrance is operated with a touch button.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor (from ground floor to the eighth floor).
Assistance (reception/security and location): 3 Temple Quay Security team are located on the ground floor near the main entrance and can be contacted on +44 (0)117 927 6093. WBD Guest Services team are located on the eighth floor through the central double door entrance.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: There is a basement car park at our Bristol office. The car park shutter door entrance is located at the rear of building. There are two EV charge points available. Parking spaces can be booked via Bristol Reception team in advance of your visit.
Disabled/badge holder parking: There are two disabled parking bays at the Bristol office.