Our Banking, Restructuring & Insolvency Attorney Services
By working collaboratively with our clients and colleagues, we offer bespoke business-tailored legal advice that is both practical and cost-effective. Most importantly, we are deeply committed to investing in our people so that our clients benefit from our extensive industry and sector expertise, always receiving outstanding client service.
Insolvency Services & Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our highly-skilled finance restructuring and insolvency team regularly acts on behalf of our clients to navigate the complexities of commercial law regarding insolvency and bankruptcy. In some instances, filing for bankruptcy can be the best course of action for underperforming businesses to take, and our team is able to give tailored legal advice on critical areas of insolvency and bankruptcy claims. Our team of finance attorneys have a breadth of expertise in providing legal counsel for numerous clients including:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Private equity debt providers
- Insolvency practitioners
- Creditors and stakeholders, including government bodies.
Clients of our Finance and Insolvency Law Firm
Our finance lawyers work with clients covering a wide range of financial areas including:
- Borrowers and lenders
- Issuers & arrangers
- Real estate and pension funds
- Community, regional and global commercial banks,
- General and life insurers, government agencies and public bodies
- Fund managers, private equity sponsors
- Custodian banks and corporate trustees
- Building societies and friendly societies
- Consumer credit firms and payment services firms
- E-money issuers and financial advisors.
Financial Regulation Services
Our banking and finance regulatory lawyers not only advise banks and commercial lenders, but also consumer finance entities, brokers, insurers and wealth and portfolio managers on a range of regulatory issues.
We help our clients to assess whether they fall within the scope of regulation and guide them through the relevant regulatory applications. We advise on high-level requirements and controls, including:
- Financial crime prevention policies and procedures
- Customer documentation
- Conduct of business rule compliance
- Dealings with the regulator.
In terms of financial services for borrowers, we advise both public and privately held corporations, including many household names operating on both sides of the Atlantic. Many of our clients work closely with other sectors of the firm, so our interdisciplinary team of colleagues can give us a more in-depth understanding of their business.
If you’d like to speak to a banking and finance lawyer to assist your business, use our contact form and a member of staff will reach out to you. Alternatively, browse our finance lawyers and professional staff to contact a member of the team directly.