Womble Bond Dickinson is one of the leading law firms in Edinburgh, with 10 years of experience in Scotland. Having invested vast knowledge and resources supporting Scottish-based businesses, helping them to succeed and grow, our Edinburgh law firm is well-positioned to support a wide variety of clients across all key sectors.
Our Edinburgh law firm, based in the heart of a city rich in history and impressive architecture, is home to a talented team of solicitors whose primary focus is to ensure all clients receive in-depth, comprehensive and effective legal support. Womble Bond Dickinson’s Edinburgh lawyers are knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated to ensuring that all clients receive up-to-date, innovative legal solutions that work.
No matter your legal needs - from litigation to dispute resolution and regulatory compliance to data security - our lawyers can assist you. If you’re looking for a team of trustworthy and accomplished lawyers who will put your needs first, look no further than our Edinburgh law firm. Get in touch with us today and browse through our Edinburgh lawyers to find out how we can help you succeed.
Clients of our Edinburgh law firm
Our team of highly-skilled lawyers are dedicated to delivering highly effective legal services to individuals and established businesses alike. With particular successes within the financial services, energy and property sectors, our lawyers are here to support a wide variety of clients in Scotland and further afield, operating within a variety of sectors including:
- Real estate and social housing
- Private wealth
- Wills, trusts and estate planning
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- Public, government services and third sector.
If you want to learn more about the other sectors we serve from our Edinburgh law firm office, head on over to our main sectors page to find out more.
Please note: Our Edinburgh law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
All of our offices across the country are committed to making a positive difference to our communities. In Edinburgh, we focus our efforts on supporting Canongate Youth, an organisation who provide high quality youth work services that support children and young people to flourish.
A transport hub with options ranging from plane to tram to car, our Edinburgh office is easy to reach no matter where you are. For detailed directions on how to reach us, please read below.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and is well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by Tram. These run every seven minutes from outside the airport, simply leave the tram at the Haymarket stop. The office is around a 10 minute walk heading east along Morrison Street, past the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and then right into Semple Street.
- By bus: The Airlink 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop at Haymarket.
- By train: Haymarket Station is the closest rail station to the Edinburgh Womble Bond Dickinson office. Trains from London and other points south may not extend to Haymarket bus stop at Waverley Station. The office is approximately a twenty five minute walk from Waverley Station.
- By car: From the South - take the A68 to A1 and then turn onto the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. Take the Lothianburn exit from The City of Edinburgh Bypass/A720. Continue north to Edinburgh city centre till at Tollcross. Turn left into Ponton Street then follow right then left into Semple Street.
- Parking: Congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. Car parking is also expensive. The closest car park is below Lloyds Bank, opposite the office. Alternatively, Edinburgh also has a number of Park & Ride locations where you can park your car and take one of the regular shuttle buses into the city centre.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Edinburgh office is ///drew.themes.spout.
We make every effort to ensure that all of our offices throughout the UK and across the Atlantic are fully accessible for all our clients.
You can find all the accessibility information for our Edinburgh office below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///drew.themes.spout.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance door leads into a ground floor lobby. The concierge desk is straight in front of you. The concierge are able to assist, however, individuals can make their way to WBD reception on the first floor.
Lifts: Two lifts.
Wheelchair access: Front door opens automatically during opening hours.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Assistance (reception/security and location): Concierge is located on the ground floor. WBD reception is on the first floor.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: In the basement car park, we have one disabled/badge holder space that we share. Booking is available via the Edinburgh reception.
Disabled/badge holder parking: There is one disabled/badge holder parking space at our Edinburgh office.