With over 10 years' experience of operating in Scotland, we are invested in supporting Scottish-based businesses to succeed and grow.
Our Edinburgh office is at the heart of city, with spectacular panoramic views of the castle.
Our team's focus is to deliver legal services to clients in our key sectors, in particular energy and natural resources, financial institutions and real estate.
Like all our offices, Edinburgh is heavily involved in supporting the community in which it operates. Recently the team too part in Social Bite's Sleep in the Park. This saw the business community come together to raise valuable funds for homeless people in Scotland.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by tram. These run every 7 minutes from outside the airport, leave the tram at the Princes Street stop. The office is around a five minute walk heading west along Princes Street, towards the city centre
- By bus: The number 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every ten minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop on Shandwick Place and walk straight down towards Princes Street, the office is on your left hand side
- By train: Waverley Station is the closest rail station to the office. Exit the station on to Princes Street, cross the road and walk left along Princes St, the office is just over 10 minute walk
- By car: from the South - take the A68 to Dalkeith and then the A7 to the city centre. From the North - take the M90 from the north of Scotland, through Perth. Cross the Forth Road Bridge and take the A90 to the city centre
- Parking: Princes Street is not accessible by private car and surrounding on street parking is limited. Congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. The closest car park is The NCP on Castle Terrace. This is a 10 minute walk from the office.
Please note that the main office door is located between Urban Outfitters and The Easy Hotel towards the west end of Princes Street. We are on the 6th floor, take the lift to the 5th floor and you will see the staircase leading to the office. We do not have wheelchair access, therefore please contact our office prior to your visit for assistance.