Our services in life sciences and pharmaceutical law
Our professionals have deep knowledge of the complex and highly specialized life sciences industry, with many having served as former in-house counsel and scientists at life sciences and pharmaceutical companies, as well as former patent examiners and FDA regulators. This experience allows us to understand the scientific foundation of life sciences businesses and to provide efficient analysis and advice tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Led by one of the industry’s most respected litigation teams, we counsel international, innovator pharmaceutical companies and represent them in district courts across the United States, the Federal Circuit, and before the USPTO. We also have extensive experience with Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) litigation and inter partes proceedings.
Pharmaceutical Law Services
With in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical law and access to a wider transatlantic team of professionals experienced in patent law, trademarks, licensing, litigation, regulatory law and more, we are dedicated to providing sector-specific advice to clients throughout the life cycle of their business.
Our life sciences and pharmaceutical law services include:
- Patent preparation and prosecution, investigations and portfolio management
- Intellectual property transactions, including complex licensing and a broad range of corporate and commercial agreements
- Trademarks and brand management, copyrights, and data protection
- Intellectual property litigation, including ANDA litigation
- Corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
- FDA regulatory advice surrounding biologics, drugs, medical devices as well as cutting-edge biosimilars and regenerative therapies
- Products litigation involving pharmaceutical and life sciences products
- Pharmaceutical government contracts and regulations.
We understand the challenges life sciences and pharmaceutical companies face daily, including protecting valuable innovations and adhering to ever-changing government regulations. Our team is well-positioned to help clients navigate the challenges and take advantage of the endless opportunities for growth within this important sector.