Lindsay has a broad range of experience in commercial real estate transactions, real estate finance and secured transactions. He represents clients engaged in real estate acquisitions and dispositions, financing, development and leasing. He maintains a balance in his representation of borrowers and lenders, and of landlords and tenants, to insure an active working familiarity with the needs and requirements of all parties to transactions in which he is involved.
Lindsay has been an active alumnus of Furman University, and presently serves as the President of the Furman University Foundation, Inc., which evaluates, accepts or rejects, manages and disposes of real estate and other non-cash gifts to the University. Lindsay is currently the legal counsel to the Blue Ridge Council, Boy Scouts of America.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Served as lead counsel to gasoline/convenience store industry client in a $100 million credit facility from a consortium of banks.
- Served as lead counsel to a multi-national corporation in a $190 million “true lease” transaction involving a 3.3 million square foot warehouse and distribution facility.
- Represented two separate clients in the acquisition of two regional retail malls.
- Regularly serve as lender’s counsel to banks and life companies in connection with real estate loans in the $10 million to $50 million range, with collateral including retail, office, hospitality, health care, resort, residential, condominium and multi-use properties.
- Regularly represent clients in multi-family, office, retail, hospitality, industrial, gasoline/convenience and multi-use property development, acquisitions, sales and leases.