Tracey joined the firm in October 2017 as a Paralegal in the Onshore Corporate and Commercial Team. She then moved to the Employment Team in December 2018, and in May 2019 gained promotion to Associate Paralegal.
Using her previous experience in the banking industry, Tracey worked her way from a Trainer Assessor for Financial Services to a Regional Manager for an Apprenticeship delivery company called Learndirect. During her time at Learndirect Tracey achieved her Assessors Award, gained a PTTLS award and passed her level 2 Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT.
Tracey gained her experience working in the Banking industry for Santander for 16 years, culminating in her achieving branch manager status. She also achieved her diploma in business management. Her financial background means she brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding around compliance and data protection.
Examples of experience include:
- Conducting legal research online, for Advanced insights projects
- Compiling bundles, indexing documents
- Producing e-bundles for both Employment Team and teams in the wider WBD network
- Using Companies House to research various companies including bankruptcy searches
- Using Relativity to assist with disclosure projects
- Using HighQ to compile Isheet Data
- Using Everlaw to review and redact documents for disclosure and DSAR projects
- Contract review for external Client to support Employment team
- Supporting other teams to ensure effective use of time including supporting Insurance team with large scale subrogation claim
- Working within a team to achieve a common goal
- Coaching team members with processes including onboarding new starters
- Attended training courses on Managing a Team and Training the Trainer
- Being the Lead Paralegal on a project for a Large Case for external client involving, daily team chats to ensure.