Samantha specialises in litigation and dispute resolution, advising in breach of contract and tort claims across a wide range of industries.
She regularly brings and defends claims in the County Court, and also has experience in handling claims in the High Court. Samantha further has experience in advising on possible settlements, including mediations, and takes into account the commercial focus of clients meaning her advice adds real value to their business.
Samantha has particular experience in the financial services sector and retail sector.
Examples of experience include:
- Defending claims against one of the largest insurance companies in relation to PPI claims and other alleged mis-selling claims
- Bringing claims for a large wealth management business to recover large debts
- Advising on a complex services discrimination claim
- Bringing and defending numerous claims for one of the "big six" energy suppliers in disputes covering all aspects of the industry
- Defending a large retail service provider in numerous claims from individuals