Andrew provides innovative, creative and well-reasoned solutions for his clients. His diverse legal background allows him to “think outside of the box.” Andrew has litigated numerous state and federal court cases involving construction defects, business transactions, personal injury, employment, workers’ compensation and insurance coverage. Andrew places particular emphasis on responsiveness, alternative dispute resolution and cost efficiency in handling his clients’ matters.
Andrew primarily works with the Business Litigation practice group. Within the business unit, Andrew’s clients consist of general contractors, subcontractors and product manufacturers. Outside the business unit, his clients consist of insurance companies, hospital systems and high net worth individuals.
- Army Officer, U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, Reserve Component
- Member, St. Michael’s Church
- Past Civic Activities – Executive Leadership Team, American Heart Association’s Heart Ball; Board of Directors, Medical University of South Carolina’s Storm Eye Institute.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Litigated numerous cases in state and federal court as both a plaintiff and defense attorney.
- Resolved countless business, personal injury, and workers’ compensation claims through settlement.
- Extensive experience in taking expert and party depositions.
- Helped obtain successful resolutions for clients on various complex litigations matters involving construction deficiencies and product liability.
- Successfully employs motion practice to posture claims for the benefit of his clients.