Peter is an associate specialising in the property side of public sector projects and education, having advised a wide variety of public sector bodies including local authorities, NHS trusts, schools and colleges.
Peter joined the Firm as a trainee solicitor and qualified into the Projects & Procurement Team in September 2013. During his training, Peter worked on both the property and commercial side of the team’s work.
- Advising Education Funding Agency on their acquisition of sites for free schools, UTC’s and Studio Schools
- Advising local authorities, schools and third party landowners on the property and commercial aspects of converting to an academy
- Advising Sunderland City Council on the property arrangements in outsourcing its leisure services
- Advising Warrington Borough Council on the property arrangements in outsourcing its care home provision to a new provider
- Advising Diocesan bodies in relation to property matters.