Paul is a partner in the corporate team and advises on a wide range of corporate and finance transactions, with a focus on asset leasing, infrastructure projects and structured finance.
He has a particular expertise in the transport sector, specialising in heavy and light rail franchises and concessions and related mobilisations, rolling stock financing and procurement, modification/maintenance agreements, and rail infrastructure projects.
- Abellio East Anglia on the procurement of over £1bn new rolling stock
- Govia Thameslink on the mobilisation arrangements for rolling stock re-leasing, modifications and upgrades contracts for the TSGN rail franchise
- Abellio ScotRail on the procurement of new rolling stock from Hitachi, and on the mobilisation of existing rolling stock for the ScotRail franchise
- London Midland on the procurement and introduction into service of new rolling stock
- Southern Railways and Southeastern Railway on the funding and construction of upgrades to light maintenance depots.