Nicola is a finance lawyer based in London, specialising in Asset Finance. She has over 10 years' experience as in-house counsel in a well-known financial institution and leasing company. She has significant experience of advising on a wide variety of asset finance transactions such as negotiating and drafting financing and leasing documents, security documents, supplier contracts, receivables financing contracts and wholesale/dealer stocking facilities. She has also worked on aircraft and ship financing transactions. From her time as in-house counsel, Nicola has an excellent knowledge and understanding of the commercial considerations and drivers of an asset finance lessor and financier.
Nicola also has experience of general corporate lending, advising on syndicated and bi-lateral and national and international transactions.
Examples of experience include advising on:
- Asset finance leasing agreements, including sale and lease back
- End of lease arrangements, such as sales agencies and lease extensions
- Receivables assignment agreements and lease portfolio sell downs
- Wholesale/dealer stocking facilities
- Bank/lessor standard template documentation reviews
- Structured asset finance transactions
- Ship and aircraft financing transactions
- Asset finance specialism on a corporate sale of a leasing company.