Marcey Selle is a tenacious investigative attorney who will not stop digging until she finds the facts that best suit her clients’ needs. Her passion lies in the details and nuances.
Marcey is an experienced litigation attorney with a broad range of experience which includes working in teams to counsel clients in medical malpractice defense matters and large-scale commercial litigation. She guides clients through all phases of litigation, from discovery and deposition through trial and, if necessary, appeal.
The volume of her practice is centered around the representation of clients in the healthcare, education and energy industries, among others. Marcey’s most recent experiences include working as part of Womble Bond Dickinson’s team to represent a large public hospital system and a public utility company in state and federal investigations, as well as civil lawsuits arising out those investigations. She is currently assisting in the representation of a national university in a wrongful death suit, conducting the investigation of an adverse incident for a national dialysis company, and is assisting in the representation of a national solar energy company in several AAA arbitrations.
Marcey’s previous experience includes insurance defense litigation.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Managed discovery in large scale litigation for a public utility company.
- Conducted pre-suit investigations for a large kidney dialysis company.
- Taken depositions of plaintiffs and witnesses in numerous medical malpractice suits, wrongful death actions and other civil litigation matters.
- Assisted in several trials and arbitrations.
- Experience prior to joining Womble Bond Dickinson includes having served as lead counsel in insurance defense matters in North Carolina state courts.