Krish is a Corporate Associate specialising in M&A, reorganisations, joint ventures and private equity.
She is the first point-of-contact for a number of clients, particularly in the Financial Institutions, Energy & Natural Resources and Insurance sectors, providing practical and commercial legal advice.
Krish is responsible for preparing complex legal documents, key project and stakeholder management, large-scale due diligence and supporting in-house counsel on a range of corporate matters.
She completed a long-term commercial secondment at large financial institution in the insurance sector in 2019 which she enjoyed immensely.
Krish is also on the firm's Diversity & Inclusion Committee and supports a range of pro bono, CSR and graduate recruitment activities.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Old Mutual Wealth on a series of UK share and business acquisitions
- REG Windpower on:
- a series of disposals including the sale of the group's asset management business to a market-leading renewable energy developer;
- the sale of the group's bio-power business to a UK investment fund; and
- a joint venture with Falck Renewables SpA to develop a portfolio of UK onshore wind and solar projects
- In-house legal support to LV= on its unique conversion from a friendly society to a company limited by guarantee
- Global survival and safety solutions group on a complex reorganisation
- Multinational defence group on the sale of its pyrotechnics business to a leading UK pyrotechnics manufacturer
- Leading international water management group on its acquisition of the majority stake in an innovative UK-based pump-system optimisation company
- IOTech Systems Limited on its seed capital fundraising round with Dell Technologies Capital