*Kim Beane is not authorized to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in the firm’s Winston-Salem office.
With decades of experience, Kim is well-versed in assessing legal and scientific data from multiple sources and effectively communicating findings, facts, and suggested courses of action to clients and their trial lawyers. She is adept at evaluating complex issues and developing proactive and creative solutions. Kim has experience working with trial teams in class action and multi-district litigation across the US and is currently focused on the identification and analysis of witnesses for a global healthcare company in product liability, personal injury, and wrongful death cases. In that role, she leads the research and analysis of a variety of witness-related information, including testifying experience and published literature.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Led adverse drug event (ADE) report review identifying alleged neurotoxic responses to treatment and coordinated collection of medical records for over 3,500 plaintiffs across 10+ states in diet drug litigation.
- In litigation by prisoners against a correctional facility client, created “At-a-Glance” data analytics for quick reference at meetings and depositions; the analytics identified key biographical information on prisoner claimants, summarized medical claims, and were accessed online via Logistics, the team’s litigation support system.
- In hormone therapy litigation, focused nurse preparation of medical chronologies and coordinated record collection services for over 10 pharmaceutical companies in multi-district litigation.
- For a freight shipping client, customized Logistics with workflow management tools to increase efficiency.
- Designed and implemented a data abstraction process focused on claim-related data to assist in winnowing potentially meritless claims and identifying cases for early resolution for a global consumer products company.