Kayleigh specialises in commercial property and the development of agricultural land, acting for both landowners and developers.
She has significant experience acting for a cross section of landowning clients, including individuals, developers, institutions, charities and private individuals.
Kayleigh advises landowners on the strategic development of their land. Her experience includes negotiating and drafting option agreements, conditional contracts, promotion agreements and overage agreements.
In addition, Kayleigh has significant experience acting for renewable energy landowners and developers on a variety of energy projects including solar, onshore and offshore wind, gas peaking plant portfolios, battery storage and anaerobic digestion projects.
Examples of experience include:
- Acting for a consortium of landowners on the sale of a site in Bristol, which will be developed to build over 700 homes
- Acting for a consortium of landowners on the on the sale of a greenfield site to one of the largest British-based housebuilding companies for the development of over 450 homes
- Acting for an international developer on the development of nearly 3,000 new homes and 62 acres of mixed use land (including 3 new schools and a retail centre). One of the largest deals in South West England
- Acting for an international developer on a "sustainable village" regeneration scheme, which included 2,000 new homes along with new schools, employment hubs and a public park. The project included a joint venture agreement with the developers and included 2 different local authorities. Kayleigh was the lead lawyer for this project and managed the internal and external deadlines and workstreams for the project. Including weekly conference calls, fee updates and workstream trackers
- Acting for a landowner on one of the first artificial surf lakes in the UK.