Janice specialises in residential conveyancing, commercial property and agricultural property transactions.
She has in-depth experience of domestic residential transactions and has acted for a wide variety of high net worth individuals in the sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties. She has also acted for a range of lending institutions primarily in connection with the re-financing of London properties. She has acted in the sale of properties for insolvency practitioners and in connection with the property elements of the administration of estates for the trusts department of a well-known UK bank.
In addition Janice has become increasingly involved in acting for a number of estate owners in relation to asset management, including sale of surplus property and letting of both residential and commercial premises and the granting of easements.
Examples of experience include advising:
- On the successful sale of a North Somerset estate to three separate buyers on behalf of a demanding seller
- A London-based company representing overseas purchasers of prime London properties
- A finance company in providing facilities to borrowers for the purchase and development of high value residential properties
- A Somerset landowner on a programme of sales and rationalisation of his residential estate properties
- St Monica Trust on a range of asset management matters.
"I can’t tell you how fantastic it is to work with someone who is so knowledgeable, professional, unflappable and easy work with!"