Helen is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Construction and Engineering team working on non-contentious transactional matters.
Her experience includes negotiating, drafting and settling a range of constructions documents such as standard form contracts from the JCT and NEC3 suite of contracts, lead consultant appointments and collateral warranties in a wide range of sectors.
Examples of experience include advising:
- The Education and Skills Funding Agency – legal advisor to the Commercial and Technical teams relating to contracts procured on the Regional and Contractor frameworks
- Durham University – assisting in preparing and issuing a Pre-Construction Services Agreement and NEC3 Option A contract procured under the YORBuild Framework
- Teesside University – advising on various projects under the University's Campus Masterplan including providing advice on NEC3 Contracts procured under existing Frameworks
- Akelius Residential Limited – project management for lead consultant appointments and collateral warranty documents in relation to new social housing projects
- Negotiating and settling appointments, collateral warranties and novation documents on a range of refurbishment projects for a London developer.