Davina is an associate practice development lawyer and legal training manager for the commercial dispute team. She is also an Executive Coach and NLP Practitioner specialising in performance, resilience and wellbeing.
Davina has responsibility for knowledge management across the commercial dispute team. Her role includes keeping clients up to date with the latest legal developments, providing legal training and preparing knowledge management materials.
Davina is also plays a leading role in the firm's client development initiatives and change management programmes. Projects include:
- Horizon Scanning
- Thinking Differently: increasing the professional performance of busy professionals.
- Informed Counsel client seminar programme
- “Beyond” client events
Prior to joining the firm in 2008 Davina worked as an associate and solicitor advocate for Allen & Overy LLP, specialising in international commercial litigation and arbitration. Davina was also advisor to the Allen & Overy Board on Corporate Responsibility Global Strategy.
- Client Horizon Scanning product developed across 20+ practice areas
- Implementing new costs and budgeting procedures as part of the Jackson reforms
- Developed “Thinking Differently”, client development programme designed for busy professionals seeking to improve their professional performance.