Carly specialises in corporate finance, advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations for UK and international groups, shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements and general company law. She also has experience of private equity transactions. Carly has also worked in house for a multinational FTSE 250 company.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Quilter, formerly Old Mutual Wealth on a series of UK share and business acquisitions as part of a national acquisition program and on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Intrinsic Financial Services Limited, the UK's largest network of restricted independent financial advisors
- LV= on its proposed sale, working as part of the senior transaction team
- Chemring Group Plc on UK M&A transactions
- A multinational group on a large group reorganisation involving multiple jurisdictions and on a vendor due diligence exercise
- An unlisted plc on seven deals in the last two years, including the acquisition of a business which has developed a key piece of software used in the industry