Beth is an Associate (FCILEx)r in our London office with eight years fee earning experience. Beth has spent the last five years specialising in the defence of professional negligence claims against a range of professionals, including solicitors, barristers, financial advisors, construction/property professionals and D&O.
Beth also deals with coverage disputes and completed a successful 11-month secondment to AXA XL’s UK International Lines claims team in 2018, where she handled a case load of notifications across a number of lines of business, including commercial crime, UK & US D&O and EPL, general PI and construction PI.
- Annett Osborne v. Follett Stock (a Firm) and Follett Stock LLP  EWHC 1811 (QB)) - a successful preliminary issue trial of a c.£1m claim against a firm of solicitors concerning contingent loss for the purposes of the Limitation Act 1980.
- MASNOL v Cripps Harries Hall  EWHC 2483 (Ch)) concerning allegations of fraud and conspiracy over a loan to developer and former Olympic gymnast Spencer McGuiness.
- Antonio Caliendo (2) Barnaby Holdings LLC v Mishcon de Reya  EWHC 150 (Ch) concerning the sale of QPR Football Club and the extent of the Insured’s retainer to QPR’s former chairman, Antonio Caliendo.
- Advising PI insurers on policy coverage issues arising from a claim involving allegations of fraud against a national firm of property valuation managers concerning the valuation of a c.£12m property portfolio
- Advising PI insurers on policy coverage issues including late notification, aggregation, claims handling and underwriting prejudice in relation to a high number of claims made against a firm of solicitors arising from their involvement in five high density "buyer-funded developments"
- Acting for a number of law firms in relation in relation to the large scale Vibration White Finger services claims made by ex-coal miners.