Beth is a Chartered Legal Executive lawyer in our London office with eight years fee earning experience. Beth has spent the last five years specialising in the defence of professional negligence claims against a range of professionals, including solicitors, barristers, financial advisors, construction/property professionals and D&O.
Beth also deals with coverage disputes and completed a successful 11-month secondment to AXA XL’s UK International Lines claims team in 2018, where she handled a case load of notifications across a number of lines of business, including commercial crime, UK & US D&O and EPL, general PI and construction PI.
- Annett Osborne v. Follett Stock (a Firm) and Follett Stock LLP  EWHC 1811 (QB)) - a successful preliminary issue trial of a c.£1m claim against a firm of solicitors concerning contingent loss for the purposes of the Limitation Act 1980.
- MASNOL v Cripps Harries Hall  EWHC 2483 (Ch)) concerning allegations of fraud and conspiracy over a loan to developer and former Olympic gymnast Spencer McGuiness.
- Antonio Caliendo (2) Barnaby Holdings LLC v Mishcon de Reya  EWHC 150 (Ch) concerning the sale of QPR Football Club and the extent of the Insured’s retainer to QPR’s former chairman, Antonio Caliendo.
- Advising PI insurers on policy coverage issues arising from a claim involving allegations of fraud against a national firm of property valuation managers concerning the valuation of a c.£12m property portfolio
- Advising PI insurers on policy coverage issues including late notification, aggregation, claims handling and underwriting prejudice in relation to a high number of claims made against a firm of solicitors arising from their involvement in five high density "buyer-funded developments"
- Acting for a number of law firms in relation in relation to the large scale Vibration White Finger services claims made by ex-coal miners.