Aaron is a solicitor specialising in banking and finance, with experience of drafting, reviewing, and negotiating documents for lenders, borrowers and commercial clients on a variety of transactions including acquisition finance, asset finance and real estate finance deals. Aaron has worked closely with other departments in the firm (including the corporate, real estate, construction and planning teams) in delivering transactions for clients.
Aaron has also worked in-house, having completed a six month secondment with Barclays Bank plc in London.
Aaron trained with the firm after completing seats in banking and finance, professional risks and insurance disputes and private wealth.
Examples of Aaron's experience include advising:
- HSBC UK Bank plc on several general corporate and working capital facilities
- Nash Business Capital Limited on an investment transaction relating to a UK business operating five-a-side football centres
- A public company in relation to a £30 million revolving loan facility for general corporate and working capital purposes
- A city council in connection with the banking and security aspects of the development of a battery energy storage system
- Acting for the lender on a number of cross border facilities including taking a large amount of security.