The real estate sector is fast-paced, complex and ruled by ever-changing regulatory legislation and, without dedicated lawyers to help guide you through every project, transaction and contract, surviving and thriving is all but impossible.
This confusing real estate landscape stretches across every city and town in the UK and, if you’re based in the coastal city of Southampton, accessing help from Womble Bond Dickinson’s property solicitors in Southampton is the safest course of action.
Experienced in providing legal advice to everyone from tenants and landlords to local councils and businesses, our property solicitors in Southampton can help you navigate the real estate sector on local, national and international scales. Whether you need assistance drafting tenancy agreements and real estate contracts or are struggling to manage your regulatory obligations across the sector, our team of Southampton real estate lawyers can help.
If you’re ready to discuss what our property solicitors in Southampton can do for you, or have a specific legal issue you need immediate assistance with, contact our Southampton property law firm online. The lawyers and professional staff that make up our team of Southampton property solicitors can also be contacted directly so, if you’d prefer to organise an informal meeting about our real estate services, browse through our team today.
Please note: our Southampton law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
If you’re looking to visit our Southampton law firm office, we can be reached easily by car from the North, West and East and, should you prefer to travel by train, our office is a short walk away from Southampton Central Station. For detailed driving and walking directions, please read below.
- By car (from the North and the M3): follow signs to the City Centre down Bassett Avenue (A33) for approximately two miles to the crossroads at the Travelodge Hotel. Continue down the one way street which will merge into Dorset Street, continue on until you get to the roundabout where you will see the Jury’s Inn hotel. At this roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Brunswick Place (A30) and continue straight on at the first and second set of traffic lights, this will then merge into Cumberland Place (A3024). Go past the Park Hotel on the right, which is now closed and boarded up, then take the second right turn into Commercial Road where there is a student accommodation building called Mayflower Halls. Pass the Mayflower Theatre on the left and Oceana House is on the right. Parking may be available upon request.
- By car (from the West and the M271): Follow signs to the City Centre to the crossroads with the Novotel ahead of you. Turn left over the railway and then right at the small roundabout into Commercial Road. After two sets of traffic lights, Oceana house is on the left. Parking may be available upon request.
- By car (from the East): Leave the M27 at Junction 5 and follow the A335 towards the city for approximately three and a half miles. Approaching The Shear sculpture, fork right and go over the crossroads up Lodge Road. At the crossroads (with the Travelodge Hotel on the right), turn left down Inner Avenue (which is one-way) taking the right fork into London Road with the Courts Centre on the right. At the crossroads opposite the park, turn right following signs towards the Station. Go past the Park Hotel on the right, and take the second right turn into Commercial Road. Pass the Mayflower Theatre on the left and Oceana House is on the right. Parking may be available upon request.
- By train: Oceana House is a short walk from Southampton Central Station. Leave the Station on the North side and turn right up Wyndham Terrace with the flats on your right. Cross Commercial Road at the traffic lights and you will see Oceana House 100m up to the right, on the left hand side of the road.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Southampton office is ///weds.flows.empire.
At WBD, we work continously to ensure that our offices across the UK and US are fully accessible for all our clients, staff and visitors.
For more information about accessibility at our Southampton office, please read below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///weds.flows.empire.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance doors lead into the ground floor lobby area. The security desk is located on the left-hand side as you enter the building. They will direct you to the WBD reception on the third Floor. Guest services will greet you upon arrival, who can provide instructions/directions and any assistance required.
Lifts: Three lifts and stairs.
Wheelchair access: The front of the build is on flat level. Press the buzzer at front of the building for assistance with the doors. When accessing from the rear car park, there is a slight ramp from car park to the entrance door.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Assistance (reception/security and location): WBD Guest Services team are located on the third floor to the right-hand side when leaving the lifts.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: There are two car parks on site. The underground car park is accessed by the shutter door entrance located at the front of building. Here, there is one EV charge point. The rear car park is accessed via Morris Road and has a rear barrier. Parking spaces can be booked with the Southampton Reception team in advance of your visit. Designated disabled/badge holder parking spaces are not available at our Southampton office.