Join us at our interactive panel discussion which will challenge you to think as radically as possible about how the dispute resolution process can be improved in terms of:
- The use of technology
- Improved cost structures
- Better client-focussed outcomes.
What do clients want from dispute resolution in the future? This is your opportunity to listen to an informed and experienced panel drawn from the legal and business sectors and participate in the discussion.
Follow the discussion at #DisruptingDisputes.
Our panel will be moderated by the highly respected legal commentator, Joshua Rozenberg. He will be joined by:
- Sir Robert Akenhead, formerly Head of the Technology and Construction Court
- Dan Kayne, General Counsel - Routes, Network Rail Infrastructure Limited
- Derrick Logan, Senior Solutions Architect, Epiq
- Ellen Gregg, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Richard Collins, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
For more information about our speakers, download their biographies here.
- 17.30 – Registration and refreshments
- 18.00 – Panel Discussion
- 19.30 – Networking and drinks
- 20.00 - Close.
Those interested in the development of the dispute resolution process.